- Job Duties of Different Types of Nurses
- Become An Army Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse
- Start Your Career By Taking CNA Classes
- CNA Classes in Lexington KY
- CNA Classes in Augusta GA
- CNA Classes in Jackson MS
- CNA Classes in Columbia SC
- CNA Classes in Jonesboro AR
- CNA Classes in Durham NC
- CNA Classes in Austin Tx
- CNA Classes in Fort Myers FL
- CNA Classes In Bradenton FL
- CNA Classes in San Antonio
- CNA Classes in Roanoke VA
- CNA Classes in Richmond VA
- CNA Classes in RI
- CNA Classes in Raleigh NC
- CNA Classes in Phoenix AZ
- CNA Classes in PA
- CNA Classes in New Orleans
- CNA Classes in Nashville TN
- CNA Classes in Lincoln NE
- CNA Classes in Las Vegas
- CNA Classes in Knoxville TN
- CNA Classes in Kansas City
- CNA Classes in Greensboro NC
- CNA Classes in Fort Wayne Indiana
- CNA Classes in Fargo
- CNA Classes in Detroit Michigan
- CNA Classes in Dallas
- CNA Classes in Colorado Springs
- CNA Classes in Baton Rouge
- CNA Classes in Baltimore Reviews
- CNA Classes in Arkansas
- Right CNA Classes in San Diego Reviews
- CNA Classes in Omaha NE
- CNA Classes in Kansas
- CNA Classes in Indiana
- CNA Classes in Wisconsin
- CNA Classes in Wichita KS
- CNA Classes in St.Louis MO
- CNA Classes in Sacramento
- CNA Classes in MN
- CNA Classes in Missouri
- CNA Classes in Milwaukee
- CNA Classes in Memphis TN
- CNA Classes in Indianapolis
- CNA Classes in Denver
- CNA Classes in Utah
- CNA Classes in Tampa FL
- CNA Classes in NJ
- CNA Classes in Michigan
- CNA Classes in Maryland
- CNA Classes in MA
- CNA Classes in Jacksonville FL
- Best CNA Classes in Iowa
- CNA Classes in Georgia
- CNA Classes in Charlotte NC
- CNA Classes In New York
- CNA Classes In Chicago
- Top CNA Classes in Los Angeles
- CNA Schools in Houston
- The Top Certified Nurse Assistant Training in the Country
Top CNA Schools In Your Area
CNA Classes In Bradenton FL
With the great demand for certified nursing assistants in all health care facilities in the country, a lot of people are looking for CNA classes – Bradenton FL also offers this kind of classes through various institutions, to people in the area who are interested in pursuing a career in the healthcare field.
If you want to find proper CNA training in Bradenton FL, you should start by getting familiar with these 3 institutions and the programs they offer. Here are the top 3 CNA training programs in the state.
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (MSN)
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Medical Assisting, AS (Online)
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP-Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
- Certificate: Medical Assistant
- Associate of Applied Science: Medical Assisting
1. CNA Training Program at Manatee Technical Institute, East Campus
The Manatee Technical Institute in Bradenton, Florida offers various career preparation programs, including Bilingual Nursing Assistant (Spanish/ English), Nursing Assistant (CNA), Patient Care Technician (PCT), Practical Nursing (PN) and Health Science Core.
The Nursing Assistant Program (CNA) takes 165 hours to complete and it is part of a program for Patient Care Technician. It is made up of 2 parts: Basic Healthcare Worker – 90 hours – and Nurse Aide and Orderly (Articulated) – 75 hours. The objective of the course is to equip individuals with the skills they need in order to be able to provide basic patient care. It prepares students for employment in a variety of health care settings, where they will work under the direct supervision of a nurse.
With the successful completion of this 11-week program, individuals will be ready to take their examination for state certification and become CNAs. There is a limit of 12 students who can attend this course.
If you are looking for CNA programs in Bradenton FL that can increase your chances of getting a good job in the fiels, you should consider that this course has a 87% job placement rate. You should expect to pay about $990 in order to attend this course.
This course’s mission statement is the empowering of individuals with great passion for learning, which will allow them to bring a positive contribution to the nursing profession.
2. The CNA Training Program at Quality Healthcare Training Academy Inc.
The Quality Health Care Training Academy is a private school, which is licensed by the Florida Department of Education and Commission for Independent Learning and whose curriculum has the approval of the state’s Board of Nursing.
Those looking for CNA training in Bradenton FL should really appreciate this program, because it offers students the excellent opportunity to acquire clinical competency, by learning in classrooms that are equipped with patient labs. The Quality Healthcare Training Academy makes sure that each of the classrooms is equipped with such labs, so that students can receive proper hands-on training. Students who pursue their licensing as nurse’s assistants receive state testing on site.
In order to be allowed to take the national certification test that will help them become CNAs, applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
The courses that the Quality Health Care Training Academy provides for CNA training include the 120-hour bridge course, which is complemented by the CPR/CNA continuing education course. Students who enroll into the 120-hour bridge course must also perform clinical rotations in any hospital or nursing home in the area.
The Quality Health Care Training Academy has 4 training centers that can receive an important number of students. Apart from the age requirements, students must also have a diploma or GED and get the physical exam and tuberculosis skin test. Your efforts to meet the requirements will be compensated with access to some of the best CNA classes in Bradenton FL.
3. CNA Training Programs at Manatee Technical Institute, Main Campus
Another excellent campus in Bradenton pertaining to the Manatee Technical Institute is the Main Campus. It is a great place to obtain your CNA certification – Bradenton FL is definitely a place where aspiring CNAs can start working towards the career of their dreams, with so many institutes where students can earn valuable skills and experience.
The same as the Eastern Campus of Manatee Technical Institute, the campus on 5603 34th Street West also offers a wide array of programs for people looking for superior career training. It helps students get certifications in various fields, amongst which nursing and several other in-demand fields.
The Manatee Technical Institute Main Campus is a public institution placed in a large town setting with a retention rate of 42% and a continuous academic calendar. In-state tuition is $2,607 and out-of-state tuition is $8,715. Unfortunately, there is no housing available on campus as this is a small institution with less than $2,000 undergraduates.
If you look for superior CNA programs in Bradenton FL, you can enroll in any one of the campuses at Manatee Technical Institute because they all offer high-quality, updated CNA programs.
What to Expect after Graduation
As CNA, you will provide care to patients under the supervision of other health care professionals. In order to be able to do so, you need to acquire great skills and hands-on experience; these top 3 CNA classes in Bradenton FL can be of great help in this regard.
CNAs will be required to complete various tasks depending on the health care institutions where they are employed. Expect to be required to maintain patient medical records, assist patients with hygiene needs, supervise patients’ recovery and even perform administrative functions.
Any one of these 3 programs can successfully lead your way to obtaining CNA certification – Bradenton FL is very generous with students looking to become Certified Nursing Assistants.